divendres, 10 d’abril del 2020

Who am I?


My name's Xavier. I was born in Terrassa near Barcelona. I'm 49 years old (in 2020), bur I don't believe it!.

I remember when my grandmother told me that life passes us by.

I studied psychology at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, but I don't work as a psychologist. I'm a regional sales manager in an industrial electric factory.It's called Circutor SA.

I have a son. His name's Otger. He is five years old (in 2020)

I'm very happily married with Nuria since 1997.

I'm not very good with lenguages, but I like it when I can speak with another person who doesn't speak my main lenguages: Catalan and Spanish.

I hope to havea good level of English one day to speak with a lot of people around the world.

I wish you that you are happy.


(thanks John, Philip and Karla from Itaki.com)



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada